Sunday 13 May 2012

...yet another new tab...

So, the game seems to be going well: everyone's still feeling their way around their characters (and we're not yet stuck-in to the adventure proper) but so far the interest level has been steady and the post quality excellent.

In other news, I've just posted YET ANOTHER page on the blog, this one entitled "Growing Up Amongst the Hulun". It's my attempt to offer a snapshot of life in the plains by following the path from birth to death. Once again I've managed to produce something that is both sprawling AND incomprehensive (though hopefully comprehensible)! If you have some time to kill, please have a look. As usual, I've linked it here but there should be a new tab for you to click on just above.

As a post script, I should add that as soon as my shoulder is healed I'm going to be drawing like a man possessed, so hopefully I'll get some "art" up here soon, if only because pages and pages of prose make for tired eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment